Monday, January 9, 2012

Exceptions


This utterly proves... if you believe these facts... that men are more disgusting than women.  Twice as dirty and filthy, in fact.

But this is purely as a race in entirety.  If you stop to look at the individuals, well then, much difference can be had.

Patrick, the hubby, for instance.  He can get outside and get filthy - grease, oil, mud, shit, grass stains, blood, etc, etc...  But get him inside, and he's scrubbing the muck from under his fingernails.  He's picking up his dirty underwear, wiping out the sink after he shaves, cleaning up after himself in the kitchen, and so on and so forth.  Then me... well, I can be two creatures all together.

Some days, I want the house to be sparkling.  I want dust swiped, dishes sparkling, clothes freshly laundered, sheets changed, floors without blemish... you get the idea.  Other days, it's honestly lucky if I get a shower.  My mind wanders off in different directions.  

There is always an exception to every rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment